Thursday 8 December 2011

Durian Oh Durian...

Hi guys,as you can see I just added a new gadget to my blog.It's called Mixpod!You can listen to some of my favorite songs by clicking on them.But my most favorite is the first song which is Breathe by Telepopmusik.Try listening to it.It's a guarantee like song...So now let's get to the topic which is Durian Oh Durian...Not many people know what is Durian.So let me introduce you to my "Delicious" friend.Durian is a Malaysian fruit.which is creamy in taste and texture.Most people who are not familiar to Durian will probably dislike it on their first taste of it.Some people will be scared by looking at the fruit.It's skin is very very big and extremely thorny!.The smell of the fruit is disliked by some people.Durian is also seasoning fruit.So thanks for reading this story about Durians...

0 comments:

Post a Comment