Thursday 8 December 2011

Dear Primary School

Hi guys,today Im gonna talk about my primary school.I used to study in a primary school called SK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling 1.It was the most awesome school ever for me.I had many friends over there like Sarizuan,Al-Irfan,Carlyn,Damia,Fathihah Liyana,Fateh,Amir,Kai Zhen,Iskandar,Izzal,Aswini and specially Hafiy...Hafiy was the most understanding  friend among all of them.He was smart,caring,and thoughtful.I miss you Hafiy.There were many rumors that spread among that school like that the school was haunted because the school used to be a millitary hospital and stuff.The school was just amazing.I wish that I could just go back to Year 1 in that school.The teachers there were great too.Cikgu Russani,Cikgu Syukli,Pn.Cindy and especially Pn.Paramjit Kaur.She was the best Mathematic teacher I had..Thanks guys for reading this post and don't forget to leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment